In January 2012 Johari Foundation received a fantastic donation from Martin Currie Charitable Foundation of £19,000. This donation was from funds raised as a result of the Martin Currie Rob Roy Challenge www.robroychallenge.com an exciting fundraising event which takes place along the spectacular Rob Roy Way. The 2011 event raised an amazing £352,000; 75% was distributed between the principle Rob Roy Challenge partners and the remaining 25% was distributed to a select group of junior partners of which Johari Foundation is one. We welcome the ongoing support from Martin Currie Charitable Foundation. The support and financial assistance helps Johari Foundation deliver long-term commitment to the children on our Miale Programmes.
- Back To School!
January 15, 2013
- Anna's Day on the Johari Sales Stand!
December 17, 2012
- Bo'ness Public School P3 Class adopt Johari Foundation for Class Charity
November 29, 2012
- Donation from Martin Currie Charitable Foundation
November 27, 2012
- Biz Baz Nairobi Christmas Fair
November 19, 2012