Donate and fundraise
Every penny Johari Foundation receives is invested in the children we support providing them with education, social support and basic needs. This helps to create a positive future where they can take responsibility for their own lives. To support a child on the Miale Programmes it costs over £30 per month.
- Donations of -
- £10 would help feed a child for a month
- £10 would help contribute towards school uniform, equipment and hygiene supplies
- £10 per month would help pay school and exam fees and social support
Click here to make a donation using our secure debit/credit card payment facility.
Challenge yourself or a group of friends and raise funds for the Foundation through your own online sponsorship page. It's easy to create and all the money you raise will be personalised to your event. Click here to create your own fundraising page.
Standing Order and Gift Aid form
To make regular monthly contributions to Johari Foundation please download this file. On completion please return to the contact address on the form.
Make a donation through payroll giving which is the easiest, most tax efficient way to donate to charity. If your employer has set up a payroll giving (GAYE) scheme you can make a monthly donation which will be deducted from your pre-tax salary (for a basic rate taxpayer a donation of £10 per month would result in a £7.80 reduction in net salary).
- Miale Holiday Project Begins!
April 17, 2014
- Regina's Trip To Scotland!
April 14, 2014
- Shortlisted Entries for Johari Seedlings Design Competition 2014
April 2, 2014
- Winners of Johari Seedlings Design Competition 2014!
April 2, 2014
- Johari Fashion Show at Kinghorn Primary School
March 13, 2014